The Rest of january....

Soooo, I am realizing that I really do need to post my pictures everyday so that I don't get behind! wowzers. I don't know if anyone even looks at this blog anyways, but after I get February's caught up I am going to start posting it everyday. So, here is the rest of Jan....

I got an awesome antique light meter from Craig's Grandma...I love it!

This is the light streaming through our bedroom window and I just love that pip is actually looking at me.

I got this dollar today and tracked it all the way from New Mexico

The sunset before the storm right outside my door...this is straight out of camera (SOOC) with just a little sharpening.

Just tweaked my enter way table today. Got the pretty silver bird from Joannes for $3...I LOVE birds

I don't know quite what to do with my Pip....she is SUCH a mess at meal times and she won't eat if I feed her. I think she is kinda stubborn like her mama :)

No comments:

Post a Comment