Feb 22nd-26th

Craig got me this necklace for v-day *I customized it* and I LOVE it...I wear it everyday. It has C&K and then all the kids names on another circle and a heart and little pearl :)

Pip and her "zoey" she loves that thing...I have never had a kid that is attached to a stuffed animal before and I think it is ADORABLE

Lots of projects lately, here is something I have been working on to go with the end of the hallway. I haven't cross-stitched in about 18 years haha. But it is kinda fun.

I have been going through my TONS of recipes and picking my favorites and printing them up all nice and perty...love how they are turning out.

The kids were making funny faces in our glass coffee table...there is glass on the top and then I put glass in the big underneath drawer. I dont know why I have a glass table because there is ALWAYS finger prints on it :) Oh well...someday I'll miss that right?

I think this picture is so sweet. I was going to wash the sheets on Mckay's bed and I saw his cute little collection all lined up so neatly in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment