Feb 1st-21st

All caught up!

It has been sunny outside off and on and of course our little sunshine girl has to get out and play in the melted snow.

I love these beautiful teacup and saucers I got from Craig's grandma when she moved. I got LOTS of treasures from her!

I just got that cute bird cage and it dressed up my mantle perfectly....just what I was missing :)

The fun jar....need to use this more when we are bored and stuck inside.

Took the kiddos out to play in the sunshine. Pip loved it!

I just painted all these frames and made the colorful banner for my office wall. So fun and makes me happy!

made this book for craig for Valentines day out of playing cards and cleaned his car out. What a nice wifey I am :)

hey got me roses and took me on a wonderful romantic date to a fancy restaurant. He knows that my favorite thing is good food.

I recently got some reading glasses. Finished the Hunger Games series...sooooo good!

I have been seeing A LOT of this keyboard lately since it seems all I have been doing is editing photo sessions.

Got a chair off KSL so that craig can sit with my in my office and be comfy and read. Grandma's vintage quilt and my new pillow.

I got Craig a nook color for v-day and he loves it.

sooo much snow!

Mckay was so cute and wanted to shovel the drive

made the kids these huge frames with chicken wire to hang their art work.

Football whoopies for the super bowl.....soooo yummy!

My dirty little babies snuggling with daddy...they love their daddy.

Kylin and her non-matching jammies....love the butt crack.

My last day before I start low-carb diet. I ate all of these! My M& M has a catch light :)

Mckay loves his tag reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment