Jan 16-25th

Bet you thought I quit huh? :)

Just about every morning I crawl into Pip's room and see this sweet little thing...

Kylin's Birthday! She got a guitar :)

It's my birthday and this picture describes a little how I was feeling. Kinda lonely because Craig was at work and no one was here to pamper me.

I did a complete playroom remodel and it turned out AWESOME and it super organized!

Pip is loving books right now...

I must be feeling super organized lately because this it the new bulliton board calendar I made.

Who said you can't eat in the tub?

This is mischief maker pip. Always into something...even if they are super spicy doritos

This is Ky right before they carried her back for her tonsil surgery...I cried as soon as they took her.

Next day she is kinda out of it and recovering...this is us snuggling in bed.



1 comment:

Ben and Camille said...

love them! that's ben's favorite thing to do in the tub--eat Popsicles!! haha!

Post a Comment