Jan 12-Jan 15th

None of these things are super profound or the most amazing pictures, But i decided this time around to just keep it simple....instead of trying to dream up these amazing shots. I just want to keep it real and take pictures of the everyday things that really happen in my day. Lots of pictures of my kids probably. But I don't want random pictures that are really cool to look at... I will want pictures of my life as it was.

This is a sweet picture Mckay drew of the two of us.

I went to home depot and built this tent frame from scratch out of PVC pipe. I was so proud of myself that it worked. All I had to do was put the sheet over the top and strung it with some Christmas lights. Plus, I can take apart the pvc pipe and store it easy. The kids have been sick the past week with pink eye and colds, so I thought this would be a special treat to sleep in the living room and they LOVED it.

Yes, another iphone picture...I LOVE my Jones Soda!

I love my ihome dock Craig got me for Christmas. I get to listen to my music all day :) Love me some Ingrid Michealson.


No comments:

Post a Comment