March 1st-9th


This old Book of Mormon is my favorite thing I got from Grandma Howe. I LOVE it!

I know that it is not the sharpest picture ever, but pip doesn't hold still. When I see her doing something cute, I whip out my camera but usually by the time I get it on she is gone. This time I was able to get a picture but just not the best settings. She LOVES doggies and "Dick and Jane" always have "Spot" :) She says "Doggie...doggie....doggie" over and over again.

The art hanger above the bench. I am too cheap to go buy a cute art display line from Ikea, so i just hung twine from the window and they use paper clips. I think it works just great and it is so fun to see their art.


we have been doing LOTS of coloring lately waiting for spring to come around. Mckay loves the colored pencils.



Their favorite books.


No comments:

Post a Comment