March 13th-19th

My kiddos were playing in my bed together and I had to make them stop and take a picture :)

My favorite picture of this couples photoshoot that I did.

My super muscle man

This is how Pip smiles for the camera....made me laugh so hard. yes, she wanted that tutu over her jammies :)

Still winter outside...but I can see spring trying to peek through.

The yummiest cupcakes I have ever made...I'm putting the recipe on my "Mama's Bistro" blog

This picture is hilarious because this is my Wilton's baking catalog and the kids looked through it for like an hour circling and pointing out all the cool pans and cookie cutters they wanted. Pretty much the entire catalog is circled :) What can I say? We love to bake.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Shannon said...

love the first photo of your kids, they are adorable and the cupcake, yum!

Post a Comment